Maximize your data bundle .
Have you ever wondered how to fully utilize your data package having purchased one. It is quite annoying to purchase a data bundle and only use less than 50% of the data given. A Mobile hotspot does it well
There are a number of ways that give you a chance to utilize all your data or use the biggest percentage of it.
Often times, people complain of how they were not able to effectively use their purchased mobile data bundles. This happens to moreover people with personal computers when they could use the computers to make use their data to the maximum.
It is possible, you can use your mobile data on your computer that could be on your laptop computer or similarly on a desktop computer.
You may either use a hotspot created on your mobile phone or use a USB cable.
Using a mobile hotspot
A Wi-Fi hotspot helps you to share your phone’s Internet connection with your computer or tablet or someone else’s.
A hotspot still helps you to still access internet on your computer even when you have power outage and you need to use the Internet. Connect your laptop or tablet to the Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone and enjoy the internet.
Follow the following steps for Android users.
- Go to your phone’s Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering/ More then Tathering & portable hotspot depending on which phone you are using.
- Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password and then tap on save.
Connecting a Device to Your Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network. Select the name of your phone’s network, enter the password and connect.
- Enjoy the surf
Using USB Tethering
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable.
- Open your phone’s Settings .
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
Tap on the the USB Tethering item check mark.
Internet tethering will be activated activated
The computer you are using should be able to recognize the phone as a “modem” with Internet access. You may be required to accept the installation of new software when prompted. This is dependent on the computer using the tethered connection.